Continuing Education for 2020
The Implant Restorative Study Club (IRSC)
Now 12 years old, the IRSC provides an opportunity for dentists to learn about the restorative aspects of clinical implant therapy in a friendly, informal environment. The IRSC is a forum for general dentists and specialists to discuss specific implant problems. Each meeting includes 2 hours of CE credit and dinner.
Become a member in 2020!
- March 12, 2020: Redefining Stability and Comfort: The Latest Patient-Specific Overdenture Solution
- Speaker: Jimmy Stegall
- Sponsor: Dentsply Sirona
- May 28, 2020 (Virtual Meeting): The Contemporary Digital Restorative Dental Practice
- Speaker: Dr. Dean Morton
- Sponsor: Straumann
- September 3, 2020: Restorative Alternatives to Implant Therapy
- Speakers: Dr. Savi Abey and Dr. Christine Bishop
- November 12, 2020: Vendors’ Showcase
Membership is $100 per year and is open to all licensed dentists and recent dental graduates. New members are welcome and dinner is included at each meeting. All meetings take place at the 502 East Event Centre, 502 E. Carmel Dr., Carmel, IN from 6 – 8 p.m. If you would like to join/attend our next meeting, please contact us at [email protected] or call the office at (317)574-0866.